What are the activities and experience of the organisation in the areas relevant for this application?
Success For All e. V. (PIC Number is 903820781) is a NGO having its main field of activity concentrated on education, training, human resource development and lifelong learning initiatives. We cooperate with the schools (preschools, primary schools and secondary schools.) public authorities, local governments, NGOs, universities and youth initiatives.
Our main aim is to contribute to development of a society without barriers and to bring people to success in the mentioned field. In this respect, we support activities targeting participation for all. Our trainings and conferences mainly concern people with disabilities, education and their integration to society. We want to stimulate the young people to broaden their knowledge and social skills and competencies that would rescue their risk of social exclusion. Our company has a highly qualified and approved team of trainers, teachers and experts.
Success For All E. V. is working on the topics:
• Soft Skills Training
• Employment and Entrepreneurship
• Leadership skills
• Proposal Writing and Project Management
• Strategic Planning in Organizations
• Personal and Organizational Development For NGO Leaders and Teachers
• Developing Voluntary Services in NGOs
• Social Networking
• Advocacy Management for NGOs
Our web page is: www.sfa-germany.org
SFA prepares trainings for kids, youngsters, adults, parents, training institutions, professionals, and schools and for trainers to improve them and raise their self-confidence, help them to become happy and successful individuals with our slogan “For all people from the age of three to hundred and three”.
- Empowerment of children, youth, disabled people, immigrants, women and elderly people,
- Organizing events in the fields of education, art, culture, introduction of culture, human rights, children rights, disabled rights, health, tourism, informatics, technology, agriculture, environment (nature) and sports through accelerating the integration to communal living. Increasing and developing the individualistic effort for a healthy, conscious, peaceful, and successful society.
- Producing and practicing sociological, innovative and alternative projects for: immigrants, children and teenagers in particular; physically, mentally, spiritually and socially disabled, visually impaired and hearing impaired; disadvantaged, problematical and deficient individuals; elderly people, women, immigrants, chronic disease groups and requirement groups of all descriptions.
- Exchanging information and experience, doing research, producing and practicing projects collectively with corporations that seek solutions for social problems.
- Sharing the information either as an operator or as a participant of the projects, events and activities that increase the attendance of communal living.
- Participating in these activities to increase togetherness, sharing, and interaction in communal living is one of the most important purposes of our organization.
- Working on human rights, disabled rights, children rights, women’s rights.